Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Late night writing

Do people really need to write "night" as "nite" ? It drives me nuts. It's a difference of one letter.

Bleh, anyways. Chapter 2 of Longing to be with you has been fixed up and rewritten. Hopefully you people like it. I think I should admit to this now as this should probably explain a lot in regards to my earlier stories... Longing to be with you and Visions of you were written while I was still a virgin.

Oooh, shocking. Actually, not shocking at all given how romanticized I am about it and how I for some reason wrote in that Nevia still had a hymen after shoving a magic wand into herself in the first version of Longing to be with you. XD

I got asked a long time ago if writing these kinds of things improved my sex life of enhanced it. And I laughed. Considering my sex life was non-existent there really was no way to improve it until I finally hooked up with my fiancee. Before that, I never really even had an interest in cybersex.

A friend tried explaining cybersex to me... I didn't get the appeal. But then years later, my fiancee (boyfriend at the time) suggested it, and it was a means to dealing with the strain of a long-distance relationship. So it helped.

But, returning to the question: does writing enhance the sex life? Well... I let my fiancee read my writings before... and I think he was relieved by some of my fetishes and likes according to what I wrote about. So, yes and no. It could've backfired! O.o;

Then again, my writing has been a way of expressing things as well as recording things in an indirect way. Some of my stories have snippets of conversation taken from myself and a friend or myself and my lover. So at this point in my life, the real life is inspiring things in the written word.

Before it was the other way around.

... ::busts up laughing:: Life's funny that way.

No comments: