Thursday, October 18, 2007

longing to be with you

Longing to be with you is complete!

I've finished rewritting and editing most of the ugly glaring errors in the final 6 chapters and put them up. I didn't spend as much time on them as I did the previous chapters as I want to move on with my own writing.

So, projected finish date of Prodigy moves to... January 2008.

And I guess this is where I announce the story I'm considering working on :

Resident Evil 4 - Two years after Ashley's rescue and Ada's disappearance. Leon is past his mourning the absence of Ashley; she no longer resides in the whitehouse as President Graham's term is up and has not won his re-election. Under the new government, Leon finds himself working mundane tasks until the past returns to haunt him, throwing him into yet another terrifying mission, this time to save himself. The price to pay however might be too steep as he is forced to confront his ghosts, the choices made in Raccoon City as well as the unspeakable horrors of the remote Spanish village.

I'm not sure if I like the idea of bastardizing the RE line. :S


No comments: