Monday, April 16, 2007

The first you've ever read

Do you remember the first lemon or erotic fanfic or whatnot you ever read? I do. I think it's that story is what inspired me to start picking up even romance novels which eventually lead to my writings. The first lemon I ever read was on Sakura Lemon Archive... which is sorely missed. It was written by Vegeta and was called "Beauty is as Fleeting as a Rose."

That fic starred Haohmaru, Charlotte and Genjuro, but the relationship was all between Charlotte and Genjuro. I thought it was well written, and even now I still think it's a beautiful read. I remember reading it and thinking to myself if any man ever loved me or touched me the way that the author had written Genjuro to do so, I'd belong to him always.

I'm straying from my point. That is the story that set everything about my writing in motion to now. I don't think there's any other fanfic that I've read to date that can compare so far. But that's just me. If you ever do find it though, be sure to read it. Sakura Lemon Archive is no longer up and I couldn't find it on adultfanfiction.net , so , I don't have anywhere to find it except for saved on my harddrive.


No comments: