Sunday, April 15, 2007

Holy hell, I'm still awake!

Uhh....ah-hahahaha... not good. This past week I've been up every night until 4 or 5 am and waking up at noon sometimes. Not good at all!

So, I'm now hammering out the end of chapter 4, making notes as what to add as details to the next chapters and trying to ignore this horrible pain from my stomach. It must be close to that time or god is angry at me for writing icky icky smut! :D

I don't really have much to talk about at the moment... ohh, yes I do!

I have a Wii! I've had for about a month now, and I lurve it! ::snuggle snuggle:: No kidding! I only have two games for it so far (poo!) Wii sports and Rayman Raving Rabbids, but I love it. I love being able to move around like a jackass. I've actually hurt my arm playing tennis. :D It's wonderful. I just hope next time I play my niece ducks before I catch her in the eye again with the wiimote. (kidding, I accidentally hit a table and hurt my wrist.)

Speaking of video games... I suppose I should talk about why I've written only fanfics about Diablo 2 so far. The simple answer is: other games are too sacred to me.

Diablo 2 is very open to changes and interaction with set characters that are not neccessarily the main characters. I have no issues with the people who do like to write fanfics of Cloud or Sephiroth or even Yuri, but I am not comfortable with doing it at the moment. Most games to me are wonderful. I often love the plot as it is and don't want to add to it or change a thing, or at least write the changes.

One of the games I am absolutely in love (and scared) with is Resident Evil 4. Leon's hot, what can I say? I liked him even in RE2 when he was still the brave but sometimes clueless cop. Ada and Leon's relationship has always been obvious, and I like that. There's room to play with her mysterious air about her and Leon's very grounded nature, but I don't want to let my imagination get in there.

Is it strange to say I respect a character enough, or the story, that I don't want to touch it?

Another game I won't ever touch is anything in the Zelda series. Just... no. I can't do it. I love Link, but I don't see him as sexual or anything like that. It's just... he's fine, I can stare at him, but as far as I'm concerned, he has no penis to sex anyone with.

It's just... no!

That's my weirdness. Oh well.

... I sound like Diemma. All I need to add in is, "Don't use me!!! Look, a hamster!!"

v_v;

I should probably say more stuff about me...uhmm...

Age: mid 20s

Sex: I likes it like most women do.

General turn-ons: TWG (tall white guys), a bit of meat on the guys (do not like sticks), good manners, a sense of humour, intelligent geeks, open-mindedness and playfulness.

Fears: Spiders, bees, wasps and sharks. Sharks are bastards!

Music: Malice Mizer, video game OSTs, Vanessa Mae, classical music, and other music that has little to no words.

Video game (series): Castlevania, Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Diablo II, Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Samurai Warriors, Katamari Damacy, The Sims

Online games: Achaea, City of Heroes, Second Life (not really a game, but meh)

Animes: Hana Yori Dango, Fushigi Yuugi, Hellsing

Authors: Jacqueline Carey, George R.R. Martin, Claire Delacroix, Christine Feehan, J.K. Rowling

TV shows: Law & Order, Raines, Heroes, The Office, 30 Rock, The Mercer Report

And that's enough for now, gotta post chapter 4!

No comments: