Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Why am I still up?

Bleh, two hours ago I was about to sleep and now I've caught my second wind and am fully awake. I hate that. I'm almost finished writing chapter 6, but I've decided to put it on hold to finish some other things RL that need my attention. (Some deadlines are coming and that makes me kind of nervous since I'm not entirely ready.)

My boyfriend will be in town next week. We haven't seen each other in two months, and I'm just happy as a clam to have him around again. This mean I get laid again... ahahahaaa! By the power of grey skull!!!—In his pants.

::cough:: You read nothing! (In his pants.)

I need to promote a MUD now. Achaea.... the longest MUD I've stayed with, about 4-5 years now. It's great, give a it a shot, you may like it. They're pretty good since they make a business out of it (it's free to join though, it only costs credits if you want some super expensive stuffs) so they do have regular maintenance, upgrades and new developments. I could probaly do a better job promoting it, but I'm a little out of the loop. I'm one of the "old people" now -_-. So... I pop in once in awhile, my house screams in shock that I'm still alive, I check on my children then I leave. Pretty straight forward. I used to be involved in the political intrigues going on, but after so much scheming to aid in the dethroning of terrible rulers, I hung up my scheming hat and settled in to a peaceful MUD life.


Ugh... where's my DS? It's time for some Puzzlequest! Ke ke ke ke!

No comments: